Thursday, September 23, 2004

How this blog will work

I chose a blog format for this site because it was going to be the most straightforward and least time-consuming format to work with.

Here's how I intend to do this: I will create a blog entry for each group of links and resources. So, for example, I just created an entry entitled Christianity, and in that entry, I included various subheadings such as Roman Catholicism, Evangelicalism and New Testament. Eventually those subheadings will link to lists other entries listing relevant resources and links. Ultimately, there will be sections for every area of RE, including all the religions. I'll make a menu of links in the sidebar taking users to the different sections for easy reference.

Entries containing links will be backdated, where news stories and the like will appear on the site chronologically, just like a regular blog.

Got it? Nah, neither have I. It'll all sort itself out sooner or later. In the meantime, bear with me, enjoy the site as it develops, and pass the word around!